Of Strange Names.
I picked a call of a woman who wanted to make a lunch reservation for her boss today. "Hi my name is Moira, I'd like to make a reservation for a party of seven at 1 p.m. today."
"Sure," I reply, getting a pen and some paper to scribble her name and number down. After taking down her details, I ask, "If you're late, do I call for you, or your boss?"
"Oh, sorry, put the reservation under my boss's name, (I thought I heard) Mr. Cow Shit Dust."
Almost as if she knew I was going to say, "Excuse me?" She quickly continues, "Let me spell that for you, K-A-U-S-H-I-K D-A-S."
"Oh." I repeated the spelling, and nothing else after that, because I was afraid, I might unintentionally say something rude. Well, that was a first. I really pity the guy's childhood memories at school. He must have gotten a lot of flack...
1 comment:
I like Cow Shit Dust better....
Jeeemeister
Post a Comment